- entry level fitness enthusiasts
- individuals transitioning from physical therapy to personal training
- individuals affected by autism, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other cognitive and neurological disorders
- family members or loved ones that want to train together for bonding, team building and to create positive experiences together
Our training sessions can be modified to fit your needs. No gym membership is required. Gym equipment is optional. We can train you at your home or in public areas. Our services extend to:
- Altamonte Springs
- Fern Park
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
Soon we will found a 501(c)(3) (nonprofit organization) that will bring exercise solutions to low income individuals, on a sliding fee scale, affected by autism, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other cognitive and neurological disorders. A portion of our current fees are donated to the pending foundation, so we can fund programs and studio space. One of our goals is autism awareness, which is why we have a network of mental health providers. Our certified personal trainer is an autism advocate and a proponent of natural healing. The focus is to demonstrate how exercise can be used as a drug to quell symptoms of autism, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other cognitive and neurological disorders. Personal training, exercise, and fitness services, including barre instruction are used in conjunction with counseling to provide a more complete wellness process.
Two important things you need to know about us:
- We do not fat shame or judge. We simply help guide you through a more active lifestyle to increase circulation and decrease risk of cardiovascular and other preventable medical conditions.
- We do not throw you into compound or complex exercises. We ease you into exercise for a positive experience. A good personal trainer knows how to avoid delayed onset muscle soreness. You may feel slightly sore after your first session with us, but you will also be able to freely move your muscles with ease.
Are you an employer seeking to make a positive impact in the lives of your employees while increasing productivity? Ask us about corporate wellness programs.